Wednesday 21 March 2012

Is the day Take SPM result...:'(

21th March 2011
SPM RESULT RELEASEING DAY....
AND THE DAY I BANG WALL....=.=
But finally i become okay joe luuu....
Because i have my lovely Friend and Family...then i feel okay luu...:D
Thanks very very much for my friend and my family...
Love you all so much...
Ya...all of you are right...SPM not mean at all....Don't worry...:D
I'm fine now and i will doing well after this...
Let's we fighting together...
I need you all...All of you is my impetus...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone is make me very disappointed...But fine....
Because  start from yesterday she being doesn't matter in my life....
Through you i know how stupid i have...I won't be stupid again...
i can good with everyone and i was try to good with you all...So,please don't try to over my tolerability...This is the last I can tolerate...Now you was over this...Sorry...

You gotta out of my life...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【情感句子】
1.明知道天要下雨就该带把雨伞,明知道不会有结果就不要开始
2.人生就像一场舞会,教会你跳舞的人未必能陪你走到散场
3.喜欢你的人说话悦耳动听,爱你的人嘴里讲不出多少甜言蜜语
4.爱情就像海滩上的贝壳,拣到了就永远也不要再去海滩 
(LOve is always far from me...=.='''...).
主动跟你说话,跟你聊天,给你发短信,甚至在你说了一句“嗯”之后依旧滔滔不绝的人,你要珍惜,因为没有谁会吃饱了撑到跟一个自己不关心的人墨迹. 
(En...I will...But don't make me rely on you...I still scare...=.=''')
爱错了人,每天都是愚人节;爱对了人,每天都是情人节。 
(Hahaha...April fool day's...Valentine's day...What's day you all have now?)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks my friend....(cake,joey,nyan,kaiyin..:D)
Thanks weiliang too...:D
Thanks my family...(mum,sister..:D)
Thanksss all of you...
:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment